New AC-10

Well, I was able to spend some quality time with one today -one that actually functioned :wink:.

Wow :eek:

SERIOUS tone in a smaller package, but a package that doesn't sound nearly as boxy as an AC4xx. Extremely versatile, and you can dial in some really creamy crunch at fairly lowish volumes, but yeah, it can get LOUD.

I think the whole package is perfect - smaller than the 15, but between 10 watts and the 10" speaker, it still sounds rather full and rounded. I played an LP Jr. through it, and was amazed that it sounded so full, yet not harsh, and between the guitar's volume and the amps controls, the variety of tones is amazing.

Yep, gots some serious GAS, now :(.

Last edited:
saw one a GC...very cool amp
ac4 is crap
ac15 is great but rather loud

this like vox answer to a tweed champ I guess.

1X12 would be better though

Reactions: Tig
Anybody got one of these? I've been contemplating perhaps a 70s vintage Fender Princeton, Champ or Musicmaster, but this Vox is interesting to me...

Anybody got one of these? I've been contemplating perhaps a 70s vintage Fender Princeton, Champ or Musicmaster, but this Vox is interesting to me...

I was going to try one at Sam ash, but they only had a 15 and the Valvetronix models. The sales guy told me I would want the smallest Supro more anyway... plugged into it and told the guy to fuck right off. :facepalm:

I was going to try one at Sam ash, but they only had a 15 and the Valvetronix models. The sales guy told me I would want the smallest Supro more anyway... plugged into it and told the guy to fuck right off. :facepalm:

The smallest Supro (1622RT) is about three times the price!

Back