Never thought I'd say this but...

I still want a Corso, just because. But I'm totally happy with my amp situation right now. Classic 30 with the GT-8 out front for the band and Super Champ at home---it's all I need.

I could get by just fine with just my Classic 30 and 112 cabinet.

I'm not going to rush out and sell all my other stuff, though.

This is pretty much me, too. All I really need is a clean sound I like.

I'm pretty happy plugging into a Roland Cube, too, though my dirt pedals don't sound quite as good.

My ears just may not be very discerning. That's probably a blessing for my finances.

I know this is incredibly boring but, I have no real amp gas right now for my bedroom wanking with my Kustom 12 guage. Big speaker gives me the lows, spanky highs that I need, really clean most drive I get from pedals. I've put my zen clone at the end of my chain (well actually before my reverb) to act as an amp drive for my clean channel, like a channel switch. Gain barely on just to give me some grit when I dig in. I get everything I want now. It's scarily loud for 16 transistor watts as well so I don't have many doubts that it could go with low level practice druming if I would join a band. Gigging, I would have to upgrade unless I mic'd through a PA.

I'm more than happy with what I have. I've got the Carr, the Nace, the At Mars, Traynor, Tech 21, and I even really like my little AD20VT. I could sell 2 of those and still be very happy. I have my Mesa for sale right now, ending today.

The problem is, I couldn't get half of what I spent for the Nace or AM, and I keep the two solid states in the barn to deal with the crazy temp fluctuations. So it looks like I'll be sticking with what Ive got for the foreseeable future

I'm more than happy with what I have. I've got the Carr, the Nace, the At Mars, Traynor, Tech 21, and I even really like my little AD20VT. I could sell 2 of those and still be very happy. I have my Mesa for sale right now, ending today.

Do you sell on ebay or Reverb?

Back