Neil Giraldo

Wow, their daughter is kinda' cute.
haley-giraldo-600x450.jpg

^^ Meh, in a Valley Girl kinda way I guess. Not sure I'd want to wake up to that with a hang over. I'm thinking high maintenance.

Last edited:
They played the Minnesota State Fair last year and I heard them soundcheck. After every song Pat would chime up "Okay, that sounds great. Maybe a little more of Neil's guitar please? Okay, great. A little more bass too." Then when the soundcheck was over "Hey, thanks everyone, you made us sound great. That was awesome, it's going to be a great show. Thanks again." She sounded like the nicest person on earth at those moments.

I also read an interesting interview with Neil that when he was in Rick Derringer's band (right before the gig with Pat came up and she was basically his boss before she became his "boss" lol) that he was there to play keyboards. When Rick found out that Neil played guitar he'd go "hey, let's get together and practice, maybe we can do something for the show with two guitars" and apparently Rick would do these crazy complicated scales and he couldn't "calisthenic it out".

Reactions: Tig
Neil mainly plays Gretch's and the were all load with the Duncan jazz set. JB in the bridge, and the jazz in the neck. I know this because the summer of 2013, my good friend Mark " Stig" Daughney was his guitar tech. He said Neil used 12's on all his axes.

Back