Help! Need Reverb pedal

Pine Apple Slim

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Been using an old borrowed Digiverb that I'm gonna have to give back. None of my amps have an effects loop so quiet is good. Target tones are classic 50s and 60s. Needs to get the big surfy drip too.
Don't really have the budget for anything bootik. Around $100 or less would be good.
What should I get? Boss RV/Fender? HOF? Splurg for something from Catlinbread?
Something with delay as well?

not sure if you're going to find a Catlinbread for 100 or less...

I dig this one. I have 2 pedals by these guys and really like them both, though no personal experience with this one. A little out of your stated range, but not by too much. I think these sound super drippy, and I might pull the trigger at some point.

http://foxpedal.com/products/magnifica

That looks interesting. I realize a Topanga would blow the budget. Guess I mean would it be worth it to spend $200 on a pedal just for reverb.

I have been GASing for the Keeley reverb.

I had the Mojo Hand FX Dewdrop and it was a really nice sounding reverb. I probably should have held on to it.

TC Hall of Fame Reverb has some nice sounds in it. You might be able to get a used one in your price range.

That sounds awesome (like all of their stuff) but I am way too stupid to use it.

I really wish I could justify it, but I'm pretty happy with my AC30 reverb already, plus if I want more of a post-rock wash my Dispatch Master has a reverb control too. I love cascading the DM into my Timeline... :love:

Back