Need a new OD/Distortion...NO, I DON'T!

I took a chance and A/B'd the OCD with a bunch of pedals, and low and behold the Ehx Crayon kicked it off the board...

...or he could just turn off his Bright switch. :grin:

SERIOUSLY

Or maybe the Morley Mini Wah/Volume pedal that stopped voluming was also responsible for the overly bright tone of my rig in the barn...

After I got done A/B'ing pedals on my small board I put the new line up on the big board and lost all the bottom end...so I started trouble shooting the board, swapped the power supplies between the 2 boards, then pulled all the pedals out if the chain and added them back in one at a time until I found the problem...

I bought the Morley from Sweetwater on a Demo clearance special...it should be covered by the 2 year warranty, but I will have to wait and see what they say...in the meantime I swapped it out for a passive volume pedal I had in the pedal box...

I'm still the only one who has heard this rig in all it's glory...:(

Have you considered a D*mble-ish pedal? The Rumble Drive from Mooer is supposed to ape the Zen Drive pretty dang well, and you can get it used for a very agreeable penny. I use it on low gain with my humbucker-equipped Hamer style guitar, and it gives a remarkably silky smooth tone.

Back