NCD!

OGG

Master of the Meh
I had to, I just had to.

Been wanting to get something more fuel efficient than our big, lumbering Pathfinder to haul kids to school and run errands in.

You know I just lubs me some FIAT's, so we picked up a new 2015 500L with the rare six speed manual.

I absolutely love it. It won't win any races or beauty contests, but it gets great mileage and is loaded with all of the modern gizmos.

And of course, I had to have the Italian stripes...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418080969570.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418080969570.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
  • uploadfromtaptalk1418080987532.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418080987532.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
HNFD.

my dad had an 850 Spyder back in the early 70's (i think it was like a 1968..... it didn't set any speed records, but damn was it fun to drive.

:thu:

I've been looking at the 500L as well as a possible contender. Not as peppy as the 500 Abarth, but infinitely more practical for real life.

Thanks all.

It's a neat little car. Typically Italian... quirky as hell, pedals way off to right... it wears its heritage proud :)

The turbo lag reminds me of my old SAAB 900, comes on when you least expect it. But, I'm getting used to it.

For the money, it was damn hard to beat. Tons of features, plenty of room etc.

I really like it.

It looks like a Toyota Matrix had relations with a Mini Cooper. But then again, I know nothing about cars. As longs you like the way it drives and can fit a ton of guitars in it, HNCD!

Back