NCD - 2016 Kia Forte

PunkKitty

Horny bag of electric meat
The old Mazda was showing it's age. So rather than spend another $500 on repairs, I thought it would be a better idea to get a new car. So I bought this today.
659c57bd-07e2-47f4-a374-b1a39ba0ff99_zpsjtmmkrbg.jpg

20160713_165531_zps8ru5icde.jpg

No new guitars for me for a really long time.

Sweet! HNCD!

Kia and Hyundai are sister companies (and Mrd W works for Hyundai). Her Hyundai saved her life back in March so I'm a fan of both companies even though they are both bitter rivals.

Nice.

I have a feeling that I'll need to get a newer vehicle in the next year or so. My truck is 16 years old and has 215,000 miles on it. Everything that hasn't already been replaced needs replaced.

Nice.

I have a feeling that I'll need to get a newer vehicle in the next year or so. My truck is 16 years old and has 215,000 miles on it. Everything that hasn't already been replaced needs replaced.
That's how my Mazda was. It had 150,000 miles on it. All of it was from driving through Chicago. That's equal to about 300,000 highway miles in terms of wear. It was a damn good car.

Nice!

I looked at a mildly used 2013 Kia Forte hatchback last year when I was car shopping, nice car but it didn't quite get the mpg I was looking for (the newer 2014's+ do, though).

I hope this one lasts a long time for you.

Congrats. We just gave our 2012 Kia Soul to my daughter. We got it with 5000 miles on it, and right now it has about 95,000. No issues other than regular w&t. My daughter just drove it to Ames, IA and back without issue for her first "major" road trip :cool:

Back