NBAD!

DFB

Kick Henry Jackassowski
New Budget Acoustic Day.
I stopped be my local shop for strings and a cable today

They have 2 import Breedloves I am torn between.
I was playing both,but they're off budget right now.

I grabbed this Alvarez on a whim,and $200 later it is here.
Not the best,but I now have a couch guitar.
I haz a happy.

20161206_114750.jpg
20161206_114735.jpg

Last edited:
HNBAGD!!!
I bet you get a ton of mileage out of it. I have a cheap acoustic that I've had for years. I used to take it EVERYWHERE with me. It has been played to death. It's fairly beat up now but it's been a workhorse!! I would never take my Taylor around with me everywhere but I paid $60 for my Takamine so I never cared if it got dinged up.

If my plan works this guitar will be gifted ( The Breedloves are still calling me ). If not I still have a couch guitar.

I gave away a cedar topped Seagull small bodied dread - I can't recall the name - Entourage? Rustic Entourage maybe. I traded a Dean acoustic electric 12 string I didn't bond with plus some cash. It is a beautiful guitar, but I didn't bond with it either. When I bought the Guild 12, I decided to give it to a kid who needed a guitar. I gave it to the daughter of the woman who is cleaning my apartment. The kid was overjoyed. When I asked her what music she wanted to play, she said she didn't know. My friend and I started swapping names of artists with songs that sounded good on solo acoustics and suddenly the coffee shop was full of us singing "Big Yellow Taxi" at the top of our lungs. (a member of the Unitarian choir was lurking nearby and joined in). It was lots of fun. Amazingly, no young people died of embarrassment and we were not fined or arrested. And a 15 year old girl is really happy.

Reactions: DFB
Back