Hot or Not? National Res-o-glas Acoustic

jaxn slim

Your Worst Nightmare
1965 National Resonator Acoustic Guitar Res-O-Glass Very Rare

The fancy inlays and binding set this guitar apart from the Supro and Airline models. The National headstock and logo is very rare on a Res-O-Glass.
Plays great and sounds awesome! Recently set up and re-strung by a pro tech. Very good condition for it's age with no playability or structural issues. Has some scratches and light scuffs from regular play. The neck binding has multiple age cracks but the neck still feels smooth.

wcwton8guavplqpqjfkb.jpg

foimra9x0ynl8bmzr5r5.jpg

x4gpljtfkavhk2qrgk9v.jpg

jzprqnavaqirswdgzeaj.jpg

There was a time in the 60's where similar guitars were featured in the Sears and/or Wards catalog. They are cool, but, in my mind, not practical.

Eastwood has a new electric version of the old Airline model. At $749, I'd like to give one a test drive in case I decide to go back to the old-time/good-time stuff.
airline1_folkstar_red-3d023c7fd0__48335.1394563408.1280.1280.jpg

Eastwood has a new electric version of the old Airline model. At $749, I'd like to give one a test drive in case I decide to go back to the old-time/good-time stuff.
airline1_folkstar_red-3d023c7fd0__48335.1394563408.1280.1280.jpg

Functionally, this one makes a lot more sense. But there's something perfect about the bound neck and inlays on the one in the OP.

Back