National Football League (NFL) 2015-2016 thread

I heard that Coldplay is having visa problems and Roger Goodell is calling in Wilco as a last minute replacement for the halftime show. Just a rumor...
Somehow I see them as being more likely for NHL entertainment.

tweedy.jpg

In other news, looks like Kaepernick doesn't want to accept Yorks' offer of a fresh start, and is eying the Jets. I am bummed, but don't really blame him. Jed York is no Eddie DeBartolo:(

I met Flair when I was in college. I was working in a convenience store off interstate 81 in VA and he stopped in to get a plastic fork. HE wasn't nearly as big as I thought he would be.

Brady is 6-4, so it looks like Flair is about 5-10. Flair is always a giant to me, tho. :)

I met Bob Backlund once after a show in Boston. He, like Flair, was not nearly as tall as I thought he would be. But he was wiiiide, and solid as a fucking rock.

Brady is 6-4, so it looks like Flair is about 5-10. Flair is always a giant to me, tho. :)

I met Bob Backlund once after a show in Boston. He, like Flair, was not nearly as tall as I thought he would be. But he was wiiiide, and solid as a fucking rock.

Back in high school, my dad was a teacher and in the summer he worked for my grandfather as an electrician. He did some work for Big John Stud, so me being the huge WWF fan as a kid, my dad took me to meet him. He was huge. He would make Mark look like me. :grin:

He was a super nice guy and told me how wrestling was completely fake (this was in the 80s when wrestling was "real") and he and Andre the Giant were really good friends.

As much as I would like to see Manning get another ring, I think the Panthers take this easily. This may end up worse than the Broncos-Seattle Super Bowl.

Back