National Football League (NFL) 2015-2016 thread

roethlisberger1.jpg

cheater.

http://thornography.weei.com/sports...ethlisberger-blatantly-cheats-on-national-tv/

P1100924.JPG

My daughter, front row, second from right. It's homecoming week at Tri Point. Her team lost last night to the freshman and sophomore team. This is her senior year, don't remember any of the 4 teams she has been on, that won. They lost 6 to 27. Could still beat the Bears.

I like how the Texans suck hard all day, then they finally score some late when it's too late to do a bit of good. :facepalm:

Reactions: Tig
Chip looked like a deer lost in the headlights during his presser. No snarky remarks. Davis the DC is awful. His schemes on 3rd and long suck and there is no one to rush the passer. WTF happened to this team? This is going to be a long season.

Seahawks on Monday Night Football. I have a Scout meeting. Will have to set the DVR. Bummer to have Mebane and Marshawn both out. Hopefully that new kid Rawls can keep running like he did. But I don't like losing Mebane.

Seahawks on Monday Night Football. I have a Scout meeting. Will have to set the DVR. Bummer to have Mebane and Marshawn both out. Hopefully that new kid Rawls can keep running like he did. But I don't like losing Mebane.
yeah, Beast Mode was a blow to my FF team as well...

We're at your house next week. It's not going to be pretty, I fear.

Dude, can we all just admit it yet?
The Eagles straight up fucking stink.
Way to go, Chip.
Way to go.

Zoikes...1st half was horrible offense. 2nd half the offense picked up and looked respectable then the defense flat out collapsed. Guess culture doesn't win football after all.

I like how the Texans suck hard all day, then they finally score some late when it's too late to do a bit of good. :facepalm:
I have lost the will to watch them anymore. Looks like I'll have plenty of free time on my Sundays if this keeps up.

Thankfully the Astros are at least getting into postseason, and hockey is starting up.

Mercifully I did not watch any of the Raider game. That was a game they really needed to win - Cutler or no. I saw some on the Bronco game since it was on in the place we hung out for awhile. Manning is looking his age. Missing passes, no zip at all for 75% of them. Still, his sheer football knowledge makes him better than half the starters in football even if he is 700 years old in football years. Defense wins Superbowls and they have a scary defense this season.

Mercifully I did not watch any of the Raider game. That was a game they really needed to win - Cutler or no. I saw some on the Bronco game since it was on in the place we hung out for awhile. Manning is looking his age. Missing passes, no zip at all for 75% of them. Still, his sheer football knowledge makes him better than half the starters in football even if he is 700 years old in football years. Defense wins Superbowls and they have a scary defense this season.

If Denver manages enough wins to make it to the playoffs, which I imagine they will, they will be out in the first round.

I'm not sure there is really a stand alone dominant team this season. As much as it pains me to say it, the Pats might be the best team overall again this season.

Back