National Football League (NFL) 2015-2016 thread

I hopeful they just need a few games under their belt to get used to all the new moving parts and schemes.

I dunno. They looked terrible against Dallas.
The offense did, anyway.

Last week it was the defense that sucked. I though the D looked pretty good yesterday.

Chip's trying to reinvent the wheel, and while I think he has some good ideas, I also think he is trying to change too much, too quickly.

If the Eagles can fire on all cylinders, they'd be a pretty good team.
At this point, though, they have been thoroughly out-coached on both sides of the ball.
Just my opinion.

image.jpg

So maybe the Bengals are a better team than we all thought (since they just beat the Chargers too, they must have the AFC west's number), or that first game the Raiders played was a fluke. It's nice to see them pull out a win against Baltimore, but that D needs to get better, they gave up an awful lot of yards and points.

The few games that I attempted to watch yesterday contained very little actual football playing. I did see a bunch of guys in uniforms colliding, however. Perhaps I should spend my time on Sundays a little more wisely for I am discouraged. :facepalm:

At least the Packers displayed actual yardage.

I dunno. They looked terrible against Dallas.
The offense did, anyway.

Last week it was the defense that sucked. I though the D looked pretty good yesterday.

Chip's trying to reinvent the wheel, and while I think he has some good ideas, I also think he is trying to change too much, too quickly.

If the Eagles can fire on all cylinders, they'd be a pretty good team.
At this point, though, they have been thoroughly out-coached on both sides of the ball.
Just my opinion.

It was pitiful. Right now, it's hard to point at one thing as the issue because there are so many issues and so many players & coach not performing up to expectations & the offense was predictable enough that supposedly Dallas defense was calling out the plays at the snap. This next game is a must win. Teams that lose their first three rarely even make the playoffs.

It was pitiful. Right now, it's hard to point at one thing as the issue because there are so many issues and so many players & coach not performing up to expectations & the offense was predictable enough that supposedly Dallas defense was calling out the plays at the snap. This next game is a must win. Teams that lose their first three rarely even make the playoffs.

That's a lot of shit that's wrong, dude......just saying.

The Cowboys just got Matt Cassel from Buffalo. It's been a couple of years since he was a starter though, hasn't it?

Well, it looks like Boom Boom Kam Chancellor is going to end his hold out finally. Glad for that, but not super happy with him for taking it into the regular season as he did. Looks like he is just saying he will deal with "business" after the season, and did not really get any concessions at this point.

Well, it looks like Boom Boom Kam Chancellor is going to end his hold out finally. Glad for that, but not super happy with him for taking it into the regular season as he did. Looks like he is just saying he will deal with "business" after the season, and did not really get any concessions at this point.

Just in time for the big game against the Bears. :grin:

Just in time for the big game against the Bears. :grin:

With Cutler out they really don't need him against the Bears. I'm very, very far from a Cutler fan (can't stand the whiney baby) but he is a decent starting QB. Bears fans are looking at a very long season at this point.

Unless they completely lose their composure and focus for some reason, the Seahawks should use this upcoming home game to work out some things on the O-line and the offensive play calling, and get the D tuned back in, and get back on track. Hopefully. Not getting cocky here.

Unless they completely lose their composure and focus for some reason, the Seahawks should use this upcoming home game to work out some things on the O-line and the offensive play calling, and get the D tuned back in, and get back on track. Hopefully. Not getting cocky here.

Remember your super bowl bet? I was thinking maybe you and, I could make one for this game. You would have to give me at least 25 points.

Back