National Football League (NFL) 2015-2016 thread

Someone had to start one. Pre-season is nearly over, and the regular season is on the way. My Seahawks have been stinking it up so far in pre-season, but I guess arguably working out the kinks is what pre-season is for. Nonetheless, I hope they get it together before the first game of regular season. I thought our trades and etc. seemed pretty good. So I remain hopeful.

How are your teams doing? Let's talk some football!

So even though, by the evidence, he has no connection to the deflated balls at all, he should accept punishment?

This is your position?

I haven't watched any much of the pre-season, and I haven't kept up with trades, suspensions, convictions, injuries, etc.

So, I still say "Go Giants!" :embarrassed:

Reactions: DFB
So even though, by the evidence, he has no connection to the deflated balls at all, he should accept punishment?

This is your position?

That horse is dead already.

If Brady want's to play AT ALL again this season, he needs to buck up and do the time.

And you and Randy need to accept that not all things in life will go your way.

All football prognostications are painful for me as a Raider fan.

On the positive side the defense has looked very good in preseason and they have a competent coaching staff for a change. They have drafted very well the past two years. They got a WR with the talent level to be elite now and Mack looks to be one of the best pass rushers in football.

On the bad side - Derek Carr did not look good yesterday. He works hard and has a good degree of talent, but he got a lot of pressure from the D-line yesterday and had some poor decisions and overall looked a lot like last year in the same situations - iffy. They are also in a division with three strong teams. I expect a drop-off from Denver and Peyton this year, but their defense has looked very stout so far. KC and SD will both be solid.

They also have a pretty tough schedule. 6 or 7 wins would be the most I can see - and 4 or 5 is very possible. It all depends on how well the offense comes together this season.

All football prognostications are painful for me as a Raider fan.

On the positive side the defense has looked very good in preseason and they have a competent coaching staff for a change. They have drafted very well the past two years. They got a WR with the talent level to be elite now and Mack looks to be one of the best pass rushers in football.

On the bad side - Derek Carr did not look good yesterday. He works hard and has a good degree of talent, but he got a lot of pressure from the D-line yesterday and had some poor decisions and overall looked a lot like last year in the same situations - iffy. They are also in a division with three strong teams. I expect a drop-off from Denver and Peyton this year, but their defense has looked very stout so far. KC and SD will both be solid.

They also have a pretty tough schedule. 6 or 7 wins would be the most I can see - and 4 or 5 is very possible. It all depends on how well the offense comes together this season.
Awesome! A post such as one I was looking for! Well, the apparently snoozy/not quite together yet Seahawks host you guys for the final pre-season game for us coming up on Thursday. We'll see how that goes.

I will make one and only one prediction about the 2015 NFL season, and it is iron clad, bullet proof, and you can take it to the bank:

This will mark the first year in my memory that The Chargers will play the entire season without a single fuck given by yours truly in regards to their win/loss record.

They are my Fredo, they broke my heart. Let them sleep with the fishes.

Awesome! A post such as one I was looking for! Well, the apparently snoozy/not quite together yet Seahawks host you guys for the final pre-season game for us coming up on Thursday. We'll see how that goes.

Your 2nd and 3rd string vs our 2nd and 3rd string. The last pre-season games are wonderfully filled with players who will never be seen in an NFL uniform again.

Back