Hot or Not? Nano Guitar

Hot, but not many players have access to the atomic force microscope required to properly set the intonation.

Hot, but not many players have access to the atomic force microscope required to properly set the intonation.

I suspect TGP will have much to say on this subject..you've got to have the correct atomic force microscope set up on the correct gazebo for maximum effect. :embarrassed:

Pursits who value vintage nanoscale tone prefer the scanning tunneling microscope, but an amateur like you could probably get by with an atomic force set up. Pros know tone is in the platinum-iridium probe tip.

Very interesting....I wonder if those guys have figured out how to solve the problems we have in the world?

I'm sure the guitar, like the first nano printed IBM logo, is meant as a demonstration of the technology and precision they can obtain as a proof of concept. Scientists are not without a sense of humor, and many have an eye towards promoting their work. Do you think anyone would be talking about it on the web if it was a micron scale set of gears?

It doesn't have a neck humbucker to use as an extra fret. And Jimi only used full scale guitars.

Do not want.

Yeah, it's nice to see an invention in it's original iteration, left-handed.

I still think righties are playing guitars invented by lefties, playing them upside-down.

Standardization is next to idolization.

Last edited:
Back