NAMM Pre-Order sale

dougk

b00b
Hey everyone,

So sat down made the list for NAMM and decided to put them up for presale. The spec's are pretty fixed at this point but there are 11 (strike that, down to 10 now) available guitars all discounted. Not posting this anywhere else till monday.

Use the code NAMM to put a third down, a third due around mid dec and the balance at or just after NAMM. We've never had any guitars damaged at NAMM but we are making them down because they will get played some at the show (no worse than the average guitar store). We keep close tabs on everything so rest assured. (and if anything is grossly damaged we'll refund your order or apply it to a new model).

Anyways, here is the list: http://www.kauerguitars.com/ready-to-order/namm-2015-pre-order

Lots of Arcturi and a few others. We're bringing about 28 guitars but not all are for sale (and a few we are trying to keep a few under wraps).

-d

I wish I could hit that Crusader, but even with the NAMM discount I can't swing it. I cannot wait to see the pics though!

BTW on a side note- we're doing an Arcturus in this same color scheme for NAMM. Caddy Green, gold back painted pickguard, gold tele half bridge and two Powertrons. It's actually already painted :grin: Basically an Arcturus version of this

155450161.jpg

:grin:

Hey Doug... is there still a sneaky back door way of getting to the virtual Banshee builder? :helper:

Back