name one Eagles song you are not completely tired of.

Sorry @reverend1 , I have enjoyed the Eagles a lot over the years. But I am just over it. Heard the hits way too many times. Kinda like some here don't want to hear the Beatles any more. I know the Eagles are talented, but whereas I still enjoy hearing some Beatles now and again, having an Eagles song come on the radio almost always makes me change the station. Except the song I will now post below.

So, try to list ONE Eagles song you are not completely tired of.

My take on any style of music has always been..." If it's good,I like it"

I don't get tired of songs that I like....

Can I over play them to the point where I don't want to hear them for a while? Yes..

Give me anything by The Eagles any day over something with no artistic weight..

The Eagles' filler(and there isn't much),is better than most of what is being pumped out today...IMO...

My take on any style of music has always been..." If it's good,I like it"

I don't get tired of songs that I like....

Can I over play them to the point where I don't want to hear them for a while? Yes..

The Eagles' filler(and there isn't much),is better than most of what is being pumped out today...IMO...

Fair enough. I acknowledged their talent and that there are a lot of good songs. I am just really burned out on them. So, post one that is a deeper track for you I guess, or just enjoy your Eagles playlist with impunity. I am no one to tell you what to like or listen to. :)

Fair enough. I acknowledged their talent and that there are a lot of good songs. I am just really burned out on them. So, post one that is a deeper track for you I guess, or just enjoy your Eagles playlist with impunity. I am no one to tell you what to like or listen to. :)
Hmmm...Deeper track....Not sure....Here's one of my favs.....Boring.....LOL.......Good premise though...

Reactions: Tig

DSC03225.JPG

James Dean and Victim of Love would both be on my list. Good songs that don't get overplayed on the radio.

...not trying to hijack the thread, but as far as James Dean references in songs go, I always liked this one too.

I Can't Tell You Why. Like the Doobie Bros, all I ever cared for were the Eagles blue-eyed soul stuff.

Back