NAD

How awesome is this? I listed my Super Champ X2 they day I pulled the trigger on the Mesa and it sold about an hour after I got done rocking through the Mesa. Perfect timing :grin:
Well I have the Super Champ xd,they are pretty good amps.
Granted I only play at home,but it does what I need. The Ragin Cajun helps too.
No surprise it sold quick.

Mine was the head. It was good amp, I just only used the clean channel and never used the effects. Just a little smaller than I wanted.

Nice!

I thought the F series was the precursor to the express series?

I have an express, and the knob layout looks the same. I love the clean channel.

Congrats!

AFIAK:

DC -> F -> Nomad -> Express

The Nomads were terrible. Mesa got their groove back with the Express, and now the Express Plus.

AFIAK:

DC -> F -> Nomad -> Express

The Nomads were terrible. Mesa got their groove back with the Express, and now the Express Plus.

The Nomad was terrible. I had one. The Nomads replaced the DC series (according to wiki) the Express series replaced the F series.

I have one for quiet home playing too (head). I dig it.

HNAD!
060aeed6762f50aea15bb546aa890986.jpg

I can't justify the purchase, but I've always wanted a MESA Boogie. Maybe I'll get around to picking up a used one in the distant future.

Congrats.

I can't justify the purchase, but I've always wanted a MESA Boogie. Maybe I'll get around to picking up a used one in the distant future.

Congrats.

Depending on what you are looking for, you can find used ones at very reasonable prices. I gotta steal on this one.

Back