NAD...

right on. I dig Heel's amp too.

And totally agree with you on the Jet City. I bought one years ago and it was a killer hard rock/metal amp, but no cleans. I wouldn't mind having one if I had a 2 amp rig.

right on. I dig Heel's amp too.

And totally agree with you on the Jet City. I bought one years ago and it was a killer hard rock/metal amp, but no cleans. I wouldn't mind having one if I had a 2 amp rig.
One is about to be available...priced to move...

I spent some time with it this morning while the neighbors were at church...on 5 the clean channel is not at the point if break up but sounds amazing...the drive channel takes on a throaty roar above 4 (gain at 3:embarrassed:0) that works great for some seventies hard rock...volume is WAY above reasonable but should fill the barn with heavenly toanz...ran out of time before I could start working with pedals...

@Guitar Heel when are we gonna figure out if we can pull off Heelstock?

Ah, the head model? My buddy has that, he's looking for the combo version.

Do you have the matching cab?
No, but I do have a 1x12 cab with either an Eminence Governor or RedWhiteandBlues available...I played it at Barn Storm with the Governor and it sounded great...I have both a slanted and straight cabinet, both carpet covered...150.00 shipped because of size and weight issues...

Looks like this...

image-jpeg.30237

The cabinets both have removable backs and steel grilles...

No, but I do have a 1x12 cab with either an Eminence Governor or RedWhiteandBlues available...I played it at Barn Storm with the Governor and it sounded great...I have both a slanted and straight cabinet, both carpet covered...150.00 shipped because of size and weight issues...
I'll see if my band mate is interested in it for a backup. Like I said, he's wanting the combo version of the same amp.

I'll see if my band mate is interested in it for a backup. Like I said, he's wanting the combo version of the same amp.
Cool...in the meantime I'm probably going to be listing it, along with a bunch of other stuff, on Reverb...

Awesome, the one at Heel's sounded great. Thanks for the kind words as well, you guys make a man blush. (See avatar)

I spent some time with it this morning while the neighbors were at church...on 5 the clean channel is not at the point if break up but sounds amazing...the drive channel takes on a throaty roar above 4 (gain at 3:embarrassed:0) that works great for some seventies hard rock...volume is WAY above reasonable but should fill the barn with heavenly toanz...ran out of time before I could start working with pedals...

@Guitar Heel when are we gonna figure out if we can pull off Heelstock?
sorry, I've been out of town for 4 days with, literally, no reception. Anyway, it's a thing. It's gonna be in March. I just need to pin down a weekend...

Back