NAD!

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
Picked this up in the used section at GC today. It's perfect for solo gigs (like the wedding I'm playing Saturday) and with the right DI I can make it work for Kaitlin and I as well. I really wish it had a third channel, but it sounded way better than everything else in the room at half the price. I was really surprised that it sounded better than the Trace Elliot acoustic amp... I thought it was going to be great but just sounded fucking awful. :-\
genzbenz.JPG

Rehearsing with it in an hour! The one thing I liked is how well it played with my K&K Pure Mini, which a lot of the amps did not. The next best sounding was a Fender Acoustisonic 90, but this was a little cheaper and out of the seven or eight amps I tried it was the best.

HNAD Kerouac!

I have to say that I have a Shenandoah 85 that I bought used, and I absolutely love that amp. It has a great warm sound.

Rehearsing with it in an hour! The one thing I liked is how well it played with my K&K Pure Mini, which a lot of the amps did not. The next best sounding was a Fender Acoustisonic 90, but this was a little cheaper and out of the seven or eight amps I tried it was the best.

How are you liking that pickup? I love the ones I have but they don't play well with a lot of acoustic amps -- too bassy.

Back