NAD: Orange.

jp_nyc

Kick Henry Jackassowski
hjWeVoD.jpg

A few days ago I sold my Tiny Terror. Despite not using for at least two weeks I immediately regretted it. So this turned up on Craigslist tonight and now it’s in my basement until I finally give up the security blanket that is owning a tube amp and never using it.

Last edited:
HNAD

why did you sell the Tiny in the first place? i have guitars i haven't played in years, but i'm in no hurry to sell them.

HNAD

why did you sell the Tiny in the first place? i have guitars i haven't played in years, but i'm in no hurry to sell them.

Why would you have guitars you haven't played in years? What's the point of having them if you don't play them?

Why would you have guitars you haven't played in years? What's the point of having them if you don't play them?

when i bought the LP i played it almost exclusively for several years, and i'm sure i will play it again in the future. if i were to sell it and then want to have one again, it would cost me more $$ to get another one, so i just keep it.

the acoustic gets played very rarely, but when i need an acoustic (camping and such) it's the only thing that will fit the bill.

the 175 i've had forever and it needs all new electronics, but that is very low on my priority list and in such shape, i would loose my ass on selling it. and i still love that guitar for what it is. a beautiful big jazz guitar.

the turquois strat i got new in '96 and was my main guitar for a long time and it's in semi retirement now. and there's no way i'd sell it.

some people don't keep anything they're not using currently.

some people basically never sell anything they buy.

i've sold a few things in the past and then regretted the hell out of it. if i had all the guitars i sold/traded back in the 70's right now, i could retire on the $$ they're worth. not that what i have now will EVER be worth that kind of $$.

some people basically never sell anything they buy.

i've sold a few things in the past and then regretted the hell out of it. if i had all the guitars i sold/traded back in the 70's right now, i could retire on the $$ they're worth. not that what i have now will EVER be worth that kind of $$.

That's basically me. I buy stuff and if I'm not using it, either keep it in a storage room, or give it away/extended loan it to family or friends.

Go into any guitar forum and search for the terms "sell" and "regret" and you will find countless tales of woe.

"I had a killer [insert guitar/amp/pedal] and like an idiot I got rid of it. I regret selling it and really wish I had it back."

Last edited:
Back