NAD! now with clip

Chad

Slender Hobbit
So a few weeks ago I put a bid on an amp and ended up losing it. I was a bit bummed, so I hit Reverb's handmade gear and stumbled on this one. It is by Monkeymatic. He has some pretty cool other amps listed (one is built in a Mac computer). This one is exactly my amp, 2 6v6 power tubes a couple of 12ax7s, volume, treble and bass controls, 4, 8 and 16 ohm outs. (I know, 1 too many knobs for me :grin:) It has a very Fendery sound to it and it stays clean almost all the way up with single coils, which is perfect. I plugged straight in first to test it out and it sounded really good, so then I put my board in front and man does it take pedals. (sorry Kerouac, that Iron Bell is going nowhere, it sounds huge through this amp)

IMG_2400.jpg
blackbox inside.jpg

Interesting.... is that a switchable rectifier tube / Solid state? hard to see it on my little screen.... would love to see some close ups of that....

HNAD!!

Interesting.... is that a switchable rectifier tube / Solid state? hard to see it on my little screen.... would love to see some close ups of that....

HNAD!!

I'm not sure, I just sent a message to the builder to ask. The inside pic was pic from the auction, but might not be the actual inside of this one. The pic has a Fender style green jewel light, and this one has what looks like the same light a pedal has. I'll try to get around to opening it up and getting some pics.

Price? Those would be great at the studio.
$475. He looks like a very small builder and I don't know that he actually has models. Every amp he has listed is different and some are mods of other amps. Mine was the demo model so maybe it is a little cheaper than what he would charge. This would be great in the studio but I think it could handle most gigs.

$475. He looks like a very small builder and I don't know that he actually has models. Every amp he has listed is different and some are mods of other amps. Mine was the demo model so maybe it is a little cheaper than what he would charge. This would be great in the studio but I think it could handle most gigs.

That seems a good price, but for a bit more I could get an AC15 :love:

Back