N(O)PD!

dmn23

Duller than cardboard
New (old) pedal day — this DD-3 has been sitting in my closet for years and I had no idea. I thought I sold this 7-8 years ago.

Huh. Who knew?

DSC_6324.jpg

You were drunk when you thought you sold it, so you wouldn't recall not selling it.

I think I still have one of those floating around somewhere, too......

I never could get it dialed in to where I liked it.

Great pedal!

I still have mine somewhere in one of the goodie boxes stashed away in a closet. That thing and a Boss Super Chorus were my bread and butter for many years. When adding in a TS9 and the White Falcon, it created magic. Billy Duffy level magic. It now dawns on me that I stopped playing the White Falcon when I packed up all the pedals. Never occurred to me that doing so is likely what caused me fall out of love with that guitar and render it s closet queen for many years before finally selling it.

Damn it.

Then what did you sell?

Music hits...dun, dun, dun...

Probably nothing at all. I'm not a big pedal geek but I do like delays. There's a Wampler Tape Echo, MXR Carbon Copy, Boss Space Echo, TC Flashback, and the DD-3 floating around this house.

Probably nothing at all. I'm not a big pedal geek but I do like delays. There's a Wampler Tape Echo, MXR Carbon Copy, Boss Space Echo, TC Flashback, and the DD-3 floating around this house.

Nice!

I too like a bit of echo from time to time

Back