N$95GD

Guitar Heel

Demented Trick
I mean, for $95, I had to take a chance, right?

I've been looking for something Stratty, and though I have a project in the works, it'll take some time. In the interim, I give you the Pacifica 512. The neck is exactly the opposite of what I prefer - wide, flat, and thin. But it does have a substantial slab of dark rosewood, so that's a plus. Tuners are high quality. Bridge/saddles are not, but it's fine. I'm digging the neck joint. Also the finish. :thu: Action is reasonable, and I'm sure that could be improved with a good setup. I kinda dig the bridge pickup. The singles are anemic (even after I raised them) but I have a set of Lace Sensors that'll do the trick. Not spending any cash to mod it, only using stuff I have. For the money, it's a sweet guitar.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Cool. I've never seen a neck plate like that before. I guess plates. I figure Yamaha probably knows what they are doing with that. Congrats!

Yamaha is a great bet for that money.

The cheapest guitar I ever bought was a MIA Peavey Predator for $75. It was a nice guitar. I did a refinish on it, which cost me another $30 or so and many hours of labor, then sold it for about $75. :embarrassed:

HN$95GD!

Sometimes it's the least likely of guitars that turns out to be a keeper. Are you going to be using Lace Sensor Gold pickups, or do you have a special mix?

HN$95GD!

Sometimes it's the least likely of guitars that turns out to be a keeper. Are you going to be using Lace Sensor Gold pickups, or do you have a special mix?
Thanks!

Lace Golds. Originals from an old Strat Plus. The grime should match the knobs pretty well. :wink:

Back