My wife's reaction to seeing this was pretty good...

I've got quart of that stuff in my shop. Easy to use and it's made to use on a variety types of word and other stuff.

No one cares what poor people 'would consider'. Don't you feel sick reading that type of thing? Yeah, change that Bentley design to Toyota Corolla, switch the logo to GM, cut the price tenfold and I'd buy it.

Go ride a bus.

Last edited:
"After experimenting with various types of resin, Michael developed this process, allowing him to assemble objects and assorted bric-a-brac into a homogenous guitar body. The resin is formulated to accomodate the thermal expansion and contraction of the wood and it is sonically transparent."

I'm guessing the guys rating glue types used in joinery on resonance qualities might be suspicious of effect of slathering on a big old slab of bar top resin.

No one cares what poor people 'would consider'. Don't you feel sick reading that type of thing? Yeah, change that Bentley design to Toyota Corolla, switch the logo to GM, cut the price tenfold and I'd buy it.

Go ride a bus.

It has nothing to do with 'poor people'. Comparing that poorly designed guitar to a Bentley is ludicrous.

It has nothing to do with 'poor people'. Comparing that poorly designed guitar to a Bentley is ludicrous.

You are a master guitar designer or a Bentley engineer I take it. We probably know each other then.

P.S. I must have played several dozen Spalt guitars. Masterpieces. Design & construction wise. I could not care less about the visuals, never bought one, obviously I ordered one with different visuals. They are just visuals. Why is it that people feel a knack to knock things down which they have no experience with or understand poorly?

Last edited:
Back