My small pedalboard rebuild.

My small (only) pedalboard as of today:

12885817_10153331480475653_1462599252470709357_o.jpg

I think I'm just going to order another Carbon Copy and call it a day. That will give me a 4 pedal setup:

Turbo Tuner, RC Booster, Prince of Tone and Carbon Copy. I'll have the Cioks power supply next week. There should be a space for a 5th pedal as needed and I'll eventually get drop in pedals for phaser, chorus or whatever as I have a need instead of filling it up with stuff I think I'll need.

I think I'm just going to order another Carbon Copy and call it a day. That will give me a 4 pedal setup:

Turbo Tuner, RC Booster, Prince of Tone and Carbon Copy. I'll have the Cioks power supply next week. There should be a space for a 5th pedal as needed and I'll eventually get drop in pedals for phaser, chorus or whatever as I have a need instead of filling it up with stuff I think I'll need.

They come with a cable to run two pedals off of one outlet too, so even though the Cioks Adam only has four outlets, you can still power more than 4 pedals.

That should work just fine for a board this size.

I'm sure you'll love it. I have always wanted to go to a Mini or Nano board, but I also would've rather had a Pedal Powers 2+ and having had to choose between a good power supply with a PT Jr (or similar size) and a Mini/Nano with a 1Spot, I went the PT Jr. size route.

It was too big, didn't fit on top of my amp where I like to keep my pedals, and frankly the PP is heavy.

I just discovered the Cioks and so glad I did. Looking forward to this weekends gigs with it!

Prince of Tone should be here today (Mrs W is picking it up from the post office this morning and bringing it to me). I'm kind of excited about this one.

ok...found a good deal on a Carbon Copy that was cheaper than my dealer price. I think my "base" pedals are finalized.

Got mine today. That little sucker is heavy. I'll get it mounted and hoked up tomorrow
Is it heavy? I didn't notice. Mine was already mounted to the PT Mini when I got it. Surely it's way lighter than the PP2+ though...

It is close to pp2 in weight (maybe a little heavier). I'm not complaining about it, I was just expecting it to be lighter. When I picked up the package, I thought maybe they goofed and sent me 2.

And don't call me Shirley. :grin:

It is close to pp2 in weight (maybe a little heavier). I'm not complaining about it, I was just expecting it to be lighter. When I picked up the package, I thought maybe they goofed and sent me 2.

I just want to tell you both, good luck, we're all counting on you.

Which model did you get?

Which model did you get?
The Adam. My Pedal Power is the 2 not the 2+, I'm not sure if there is any weight difference. But I took the Pedal Power off my old board and it is lighter. Its not a bad thing, if anything, it makes me feel like the Cioks is better and it isn't like a 10 lb difference. I was just expecting something that fit in a smaller space, would weigh less.

Watching this kinda scared me when I went to mount the power supply:

The guy from CIOKS saying "If the Adam is too noisy you'll want to switch to a DC5" kinda put me off but it seems to work fine.

I think if I add the Carbon copy then there will be space for an extra modulation pedal if I need it but I'm not buying anything until I actually do need something.

Back