My pups won’t screw!

jp_nyc

Kick Henry Jackassowski
The pickup pole screws on my SG all have their slot aligned horizontally across the pickup. I tried to adjust them and they don’t turn. I didn’t try forcing them because I’m not sure if they’re supposed to be like this or if they just got stiff because nobody ever bothered adjusting them. Suggestions?

Reminds me of the time I put my one maple neck in the oven to make it a "roasted" neck without stability issues. :facepalm:

It reminds me of the time...

Long, long ago, back in high school. Had a Gremlin, the starter was bad, instead of buying a new starter, went to a junk yard. Picked my friend up, "he knew how to get to the junk yard", and my friend had a friend that I didn't know, he came too. One more person to push start the car, and he had some pot, so yeah, he can come too. Went to the junkyard, got the starter, smoked friend of friend's ditch weed all day. Never got high.

This was when microwave ovens first came out. Not everybody had a microwave like today. Anyways, the rumor was, if you put pot in a microwave, it would magically increase the THC level. Friend of friend knows a girl that has a microwave. We get there, and her parents are out grocery shopping. Put the pot in, turn the dial for 5 minutes, and wait for the ditch weed to turn into the best pot you ever smoked. With about a minute to go, girl starts screaming, THEY'RE HOME, THEY'RE HOME. I open the door of the microwave, and Whoosh, the smell of pot burning was unbelievable. We ran out the back door, as her parent were walking through the front door of their house, that smelled like an opium den.

Back