My photos from the 2015 Santa Fe Concorso, let me show you them.

dmn23

Duller than cardboard
The actual concours this time.

DSC_2886.jpg

DSC_3582.jpg

DSC_3718-2.jpg

DSC_2969.jpg

DSC_3054.jpg

DSC_2994.jpg

DSC_3120.jpg

DSC_3922.jpg

DSC_3113.jpg

DSC_3045.jpg

Reactions: Tig
WOW! Great report! Might I suggest all Porsches and then hotties with their shugga daddies?

Thanks for posting.

It's funny. I'm SUCH a Porsche guy. Enjoyed looking at all those amazing cars, then got to this one and my jaw dropped. Bizarre paint and all.

DSC_3160.jpg

Very nice.

I was in Memphis this weekend and checked out Elvis' car museum at Graceland. It was pretty neat, but the lighting was not great, so I didn't get any photos.

Very nice.

I was in Memphis this weekend and checked out Elvis' car museum at Graceland. It was pretty neat, but the lighting was not great, so I didn't get any photos.
it's not the most impressive house, and of course it's exceptionally dated by now. But it was fun, and I did like the billiard room.

it's not the most impressive house, and of course it's exceptionally dated by now. But it was fun, and I did like the billiard room.
I wanted to check out the house but didn't make it. We went to a rehearsal dinner at the car museum, which was decent. I find my Memphis trips to be too short and infrequent, unfortunately. Also, now that I'm bringing a 1-year-old along, our ability to see everything we want is greatly diminished.

I wanted to check out the house but didn't make it. We went to a rehearsal dinner at the car museum, which was decent. I find my Memphis trips to be too short and infrequent, unfortunately. Also, now that I'm bringing a 1-year-old along, our ability to see everything we want is greatly diminished.
Did the kid get to see the ducks? :)

Did the kid get to see the ducks? :)
Maybe next time. Turns out she's deathly afraid of any animal except our dogs. Any other dogs or even a rabbit that doesn't even move scares the shit out of her for some reason.

I've even stayed at the Peabody before, but I've never seen the ducks. :-(

Back