My pedalboard tonight...

speakerjones

my hat is all
My board has been in a state of flux lately, with me trying out different pedals to see what sticks, redoing the power, and pulling various pedals off for recording. Tonight, I was digging it. I need to make a couple of good, longer patch cables to replace those cheesy white ones. I should probably just settle on one Big Muff pedal too. I just got the LBMP back from AnalogMan, though, and had to give it a spin. :)

EXH Little Big Muff Pi > Korg Pitchblack > MXR Classic OD > EQD Hoof Reaper > ProCo Rat 2 > MXR Script Phase90 > CoPilot Android > Fulltone SupaTrem > Boss DM3 > TC Hall of Fame > MXR MicroAmp > Sansamp Bass Driver

9e9385a24fbd2dca1073cd03dbe08915.jpg

One of my students brough in that MXR Classic Overdrive last night and it sounded pretty cool.

One of my students brough in that MXR Classic Overdrive last night and it sounded pretty cool.
They're damn nice. They're the GT-OD or the Zakk Wylde OD, depending on the position of the internal switch.

I have three of them, a green (modded with the switch on top) and a cream on my board and a cream I'm saving as a backup.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Back