my obit for Cringer... (RIP)

mojo and condolences John...I have felt the same way about every dog and cat I've had...and a couple that weren't even mine...

...and trust me, John...he knew you cared...he wouldn't have lasted as long as he did if he hadn't...

Last edited:
Oh No. I'm very sorry. That was a really great write up about him and your relationship though, and I can tell from that, he knew you loved him. You were a good friend to him and I am really sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear it. I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Sigh. Sorry for your loss.

We have four cats here, all very young kittens except the old guy: Boodgie is amazingly 20 years old and he's had several health problems in recent years and we know he won't live forever but he's a one in a million cat. He's as much a part of our family as any human is.

We're amazed he's still with us frankly.

But the problem is - it's the way of things with these guys - they come into and out of our lives. When it's time, consider adopting another furry friend since they do need homes.

Sorry to hear it John. Cringer is a ringer for our cat Alex (aka Pinhead Larry), so it hits me that way too. I still think of cats that have moved on every day.

Thanks so much everyone... I just showed my wife this thread. It means a lot to both of us... we really appreciate it.

Crap! :(
Always loved the pics you posted of that cat!

We were always brought up that pets were family members too. We got my cat Suzy as a kitten when I was 13, and she died of old age in my lap when I was 33.

Sorry for your loss.

Aw crap! I'm sorry to hear this John :(

This video always made me smile when I saw Cringer in the background.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/mystixboi#p/u/18/qgfCAfuu-F8[/video]

Back