my next pedal

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
3806205340_7067ed6b45_o.jpg

my friend Ben built it for me. i should have it by next week. one side is a Red Llama, the other side is an LPB-1.

I think my next pedal is going to have to be a new wah.

Mine sometimes cuts the entire signal when you click it off. :facepalm:

probably just a bad switch.

You're probably right, and I may try to fix it myself before attempting to find a new pedal.

Truth be told, I don't use it often, but Lino does. He's got a fully functional wah pedal that he never uses. I'm thinking about seeing if he'll just give me his to put on my board, since we use my stuff for gigs anyway.

Delivered

let the 2 1/2 hour countdown until i can get the hell out of here and go to the Music School begin.

I played it tonight at open mic, and well, it sounds like a llama. Didn't get to use the boost, but I can infer what that sounds like too.

It has the brightest blue led's I've ever seen. I almost burned my eyes out when I plugged it in for the first time in the music school.

I played it tonight at open mic, and well, it sounds like a llama. Didn't get to use the boost, but I can infer what that sounds like too.

It has the brightest blue led's I've ever seen. I almost burned my eyes out when I plugged it in for the first time in the music school.

EVH phase 90 I had was like that.

Ditto for the Rocktron Hush pedal.

I think my next pedal is going to have to be a new wah. Mine sometimes cuts the entire signal when you click it off. :facepalm:

Dunlop 535Q for the overall versatility.... Teese Wah or Fulltone[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] for the tone you think you might be missing. I have a 535Q. Great wah for the money IMHO.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:
Back