Dig it! My next lesson is up for voting on Truefire!

Its hilarious that as soon as the new lesson gets uploaded someone hits me with a "down thumb" on Youtube. Same thing happened last week :lol:

Its hilarious that as soon as the new lesson gets uploaded someone hits me with a "down thumb" on Youtube. Same thing happened last week :lol:

One of your competitors trying to sabotage you....

I just voted (again) yesterday for your first lesson so not sure if I can vote on the second (it says 1/week). But will try or do it next week :thu:

One of your competitors trying to sabotage you....

I just voted (again) yesterday for your first lesson so not sure if I can vote on the second (it says 1/week). But will try or do it next week :thu:
I doubt its one of the other guys...I think its someone over zealous fan though. Or someone unconnected that just hates me since I've had a big uptick in "dislikes"on my YT channel over the last couple of weeks.

I actually have to go shoot the next video this morning because my schedule is so packed over the next 4 days.

That whole Rocktober thing was dumb in the 70's when 98 Rock was using it (along with Rollvember); I have been able to avoid it for years and here it comes again. :rolleyes:

Back