My new amp... reveal!

I haven't even set any presets :embarrassed:.

Coming from a guy that had the Mustang III with 100 preset slots, right now I don't miss the other 98 at all :).

I haven't even set any presets :embarrassed:.

Coming from a guy that had the Mustang III with 100 preset slots, right now I don't miss the other 98 at all :).

What settings are you digging so far?

I love the clean channel with the fuzz with some delay and reverb. Pure tonal bliss!!!

What settings are you digging so far?

I love the clean channel with the fuzz with some delay and reverb. Pure tonal bliss!!!

Well, same here, but sub out the fuzz for just a little boost :). I also dig the crunch channel with the gain dialed back a little for that nice grit. Hell, I even like the lead and brown channels, but haven't spent much time with them. I think I'll give Tone Central a shot this weekend and check out the other effects :cool:.

Give us a clip of the fuzz. I couldn't try it on the store. I’m going back to solid state once I sell my Dark Terror, so if this has decent fuzz models I might give it another chance.

Also, can the editor be used to set one of the three slots for an effects button to off? I was extremely annoyed that I had to turn a knob to shut an effect off.

Give us a clip of the fuzz. I couldn't try it on the store. I’m going back to solid state once I sell my Dark Terror, so if this has decent fuzz models I might give it another chance.

Also, can the editor be used to set one of the three slots for an effects button to off? I was extremely annoyed that I had to turn a knob to shut an effect off.

I'll see what I can do about a clip.

I'll try setting one of the slots as an off setting tonight.

So I spent even more time with this amp and I love it, love it, love it!!!

I've been chasing the lead tone in this song for months now:

and I'm finally able to get it with this amp. I have the amp set to clean with a slight overdrive that adds a touch of hair. When I play along with the track, it absolutely nails it.

I've been playing different modeling amps for years and none of them have the touch sensitivity and response like this amp.

For $169 it absolutely cannot be beat. One of my favorite amp purchases to date!!!

Nice sounding from the demos and the price is certainly right. $200 - 15% at MF gets it for $170. The 100w version is $329 - 15%, so $280'ish.

I'm wondering if 50w of solid state is enough to do an unmiced band gig/jam with?

Also, I've always felt like boss modeling gear, like vox modeling gear played a little stiff/flat, almost laggy and non-responsive. Is there any of that with this amp?

Nice sounding from the demos and the price is certainly right. $200 - 15% at MF gets it for $170. The 100w version is $329 - 15%, so $280'ish.

I'm wondering if 50w of solid state is enough to do an unmiced band gig/jam with?

Also, I've always felt like boss modeling gear, like vox modeling gear played a little stiff/flat, almost laggy and non-responsive. Is there any of that with this amp?

I don't think so... seems very "alive" to me... very present sounding

Back