Dig it! My latest pedalboard

AdamLopez

Telewacker
Finally got my hands on a Pedaltrain Mini. I think it's about the perfect size although a Nano would work just as well as I could just as easily run only one echo. Two is a nice option though.

I've recently started endorsing Midnight30 Music pedals out of New York. Oddly enough my guitar endorsement is also out of New York (Hahn Guitars) and my amp of choice comes from NY as well (Tech 21 Trademark 60s).

Other than the Korg Pitchblack Tuner, all my pedals are Midnight30.

Korg > The Adam Lopez Special (My signature dual drive from M30. Each channel features a 3 way toggle to move from no clipping diodes aka clean boost, to two different clipping diode options: One is a vintage style OD and one is a 50's style fuzz. 50's fuzz? I know ,but if you listen to some of that stuff Grady Martin played on, you'll get an idea of the fuzz style. It's more of a lo fi thing that goes great with a neck pickup and rolled off tone knob. I also equate it with somethings similar to the Bob Wills Tiffany Sessions that featured Jr. Barnard's fuzzy lo fi tone) > My one off M30 Echo/Trem dual pedal (artwork hand drawn by my 14 yr old daughter > The Starry Night Delay W/ Modulation from M30.
12885817_10153331480475653_1462599252470709357_o.jpg

12885817_10153331480475653_1462599252470709357_o_zpswxgyvgmk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
12885817_10153331480475653_1462599252470709357_o_zpswxgyvgmk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I forgot to mention this is built around a Cioks Adam power supply. The only one that I know of that actually mounts under a PT Mini or Nano cleanly and easily.

I love the board, but I am not very happy with you. I have my board exactly where I like it and then you introduce me to Midnight 30. Now I will have to look at their webpage and probably buy a pedal. Thanks a lot mister :grin:

Yeah, I may need to snag one of those. After having a couple pedals go down after using a One Spot, I am hesitant to use them anymore. I honestly have no idea if the One Spot caused them to fail, but they worked, then I hooked them to the One Spot and they didn't work anymore. I still use a few pedals on it and they have been fine, but I haz scared.
I've never had a problem with the one spot, but it is kinda messy. The Cioks looks like it would make life a little easier.

Anyone want to buy a Pedal Power 2+? I have an extra one that won't fit under the Nano and I have a different VL supply under my bigger board.

Whats the maximum delay time for the Starry night?

I actually am not sure. Because I only really use an echo pedal for slap back, max delay time is not something I ever even think of.

In fact, he now does something called the "Lopez Mod" on echo pedals which shortens delay times.

The key to his delay in my own comparison of them with other brands is this: The repeated notes are slightly shorter than the played note.
It was especially apparent when I tested it against my old Wampler Faux Tape Echo. The initial note the Wampler spits back at you is the EXACT length of the note you play.
In theory, that's as it should be but in my practice, it works WAY better when the delayed note is slightly shorter.

When I get up to speed live playing Rockabilly or even fast Country stuff, the faster and more notes you pack in the more useful the shorter notes from the Starry Night become.

I think tone wise it's better than the Wampler too.

Back