My current rig....

How'd you accomplish that?
Not sure other than I must have stepped on one of the knobs or something. I haven't had time to look at it yet but one pot is definitely bent and its making some strange sounds. It'l have to go back to Wampler I guess...

Not sure other than I must have stepped on one of the knobs or something. I haven't had time to look at it yet but one pot is definitely bent and its making some strange sounds. It'l have to go back to Wampler I guess...
Damn.

That sucks.

I use my Soul Food with the same settings as yours. i LOVE it with my Les Paul but hate it with any other guitars. but man o man do i like it with the LP as it gives it real bite and depth

I use my Soul Food with the same settings as yours. i LOVE it with my Les Paul but hate it with any other guitars. but man o man do i like it with the LP as it gives it real bite and depth

I'm not too into mine at the moment...I've only been using it as an "eject" button when things get too loud on stage. It might end up being part of the gear purge. It just doesn't agree with my rig as well as I've heard it with other guys setups...

Back