My current board

12Pack

Dyslexic b00n
20170804_090426.jpg

My current rig for the new cover band. Normally I would put the tuner ahead of the Wah but limited space.

Wah-Tuner-Autowah-Compressor-overdrive-AcousticSim-chorus

Looking to eventually replace the envelope filter with a real autowah and perhaps utilize the delay which would require a larger board.

Thoughts- keep the Acoustic Sim and the Chorus in the chain as is or run through the effects loop?

It's easier the way you have it now. I put my wah in front too since it's not permanently on my board either.

Because the envelope filter/auto wah is touch sensitive I would put it in front of everything, or at least the tuner...as far as the acoustic sim and chorus putting them in the loop won't really gain much...I'd leave it as it is and make set ups and tear downs that much easier...

So - this Digitech Envelope Filter SUCKS!

Not even sure why I have it, why I bought it way back when or what. Though it's in my chain I WILL NOT be using this pedal tonight. It's too damn twangy no matter how I try to dial it down. Guess I'll have to rock the real pedal for the funk stuff and actually work.

So - this Digitech Envelope Filter SUCKS!

Not even sure why I have it, why I bought it way back when or what. Though it's in my chain I WILL NOT be using this pedal tonight. It's too damn twangy no matter how I try to dial it down. Guess I'll have to rock the real pedal for the funk stuff and actually work.
How are you setting it up?

How are you setting it up?

Setting #1 to emulate a wah pedal pressing down. I try to adjust the sensitivity and just have way to much treble high end coming out of it. Dial that back a bit and it becomes wau to dull.

Its not really made to emulate a true wah sound. It has too many other setting for slicing and dicing which it does well. I thought I might be able to get by with it but not really.

Band wants to add more motown tunes so ill probably just upgrade to a real one eventually. For 2 songs I can get by tonight with the CryBaby.

Setting #1 to emulate a wah pedal pressing down. I try to adjust the sensitivity and just have way to much treble high end coming out of it. Dial that back a bit and it becomes wau to dull.

Its not really made to emulate a true wah sound. It has too many other setting for slicing and dicing which it does well. I thought I might be able to get by with it but not really.

Band wants to add more motown tunes so ill probably just upgrade to a real one eventually. For 2 songs I can get by tonight with the CryBaby.
You're using the dry output, right?

Back