My coworker was contacted by a girlfriend he had when he was 12.

I haven't seen her since 89. He's 13. I think I'm safe in that sense. :)

That sounds like you did something, but since it was long before the boy came to be you're clear. Maybe she kept a sample and waited until the time was right for her...look out for an envelope.

That sounds like you did something, but since it was long before the boy came to be you're clear. Maybe she kept a sample and waited until the time was right for her...look out for an envelope.
Actually I dated her best friend at the program. We had an unrequited crush on one another. Long story.

She sounds fucking mental and creepy.

If it was like a proper high school / late teen thing then maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe it would be quite sweet but 12? It's not even as if they know what each other is like.

He's going to wake up in the Whispering Pines Motor Lodge with his underwear binding his wrists, his wallet and car keys gone, and his fillings extracted. Good times.

Sorry, man...this shit is just plain old creepy.

He's just as excited to meet her as she is in wanting to contact him. It'd only really be creepy if he didn't talk to her on the phone for five hours and agree to meet.

He's just as excited to meet her as she is in wanting to contact him. It'd only really be creepy if he didn't talk to her on the phone for five hours and agree to meet.

If he survives, be sure to get the exact number of minutes between meeting and SIIHP. We'll judge her intentions and potential from that. :embarrassed:

None of my exes have sought me out for any reason and probably for good reason "he's probably STILL in love with the guitar more than he ever was with me".

Back