My Country Rock board will get another facelift soon

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
After playing with my current Country Rock board for the past half a year, I am still missing a few tones. I thought that the Hot Wired would solve it but it only solved one sound.

7-Done-S_zps6ea29ef7.jpg

The sound I love on the Hot Wired is the Clean blending with the drive. The drive for me is a little to hot for that one sound I am looking for. I have several options I will be planning on trying.

1) Add the TS-9 (808 specs) to the mix or thoughts of getting a Sparkle Drive since I love the blend. Sadly the footprint for the Sparkle is too large.
2) Add my GGG version of the Pinnacle. Need to complete the pedal still. This pedal has a warmer Marshall type tone great for leads.

All the rest will remain.

Also want to add a loop buffer for a volume pedal into the delays. Great for volume swells.

I have the first version of the 'Hot Wired' on my board. It is a great pedal but it does not get me the tones I was after with it. It will do for now, but eventually I will get something else. The first version lacks the 'blend' knob.

I have the first version of the 'Hot Wired' on my board. It is a great pedal but it does not get me the tones I was after with it. It will do for now, but eventually I will get something else. The first version lacks the 'blend' knob.

I have version and didn't want it. When version 2 came out, I had a big interest and when I tried it, loved it. After playing for a while it is still missing that one heavier drive tone I want. Sadly if I had more real estate, the Hot Wired would stay.

I have version and didn't want it. When version 2 came out, I had a big interest and when I tried it, loved it. After playing for a while it is still missing that one heavier drive tone I want.

I was after the heaver drive from that as well....

Those bottom two, center pedals are the only way I can tell there's any twangin' going on. The rest of it just looks like a smart, well chosen pedalboard.

Reactions: Tig
Those bottom two, center pedals are the only way I can tell there's any twangin' going on. The rest of it just looks like a smart, well chosen pedalboard.

The Neo Comp is hardcore Twangin' as well as it gives that beautiful cush. The Paisley drive is feakin' awesome and the right channel for the Hot Wired necessary while the left channel is missing something in my ears. As for the delays, one is set to short, the other long and if I need something in between - tap tempo.

Back