MWGL Sticky Jam

I thought I would move my contribution over here since this will be the official Sticky Jam Thread...

I'll give it a go. Will used these as an exercise to see if I can figure out the key. Not a trivial thing for my crappy ears. BUT sometimes I get it and I certainly need more practice at it..

May take a while though :hrm:

I'll give it a go. Will used these as an exercise to see if I can figure out the key. Not a trivial thing for my crappy ears. BUT sometimes I get it and I certainly need more practice at it..

May take a while though :hrm:

That is the beauty of the sticky jam, it motivates one to play, to record, to expand ones boundaries

I thought I would move my contribution over here since this will be the official Sticky Jam Thread...

I'll say it again since we merged it all here for this Sticky Jam, I love what you did here!!! :love:

Those panning voices sound really awesome and adds a great touch to your keys!

Ok some mindless noodling. Had to relearn how to do some stuff in Reaper since it has been ages since I've done any recording. Used the strat with the Sovereign O/D. Sounds a bit metallic to me probably should have played around with the tone a bit more :shrug:

I think I worked out a key that works...whether it was correct or not also an :shrug: I had a couple of choices but this seemed to sound best so I went with what sounded best...seems like a good idea :grin:

Ok some mindless noodling. Had to relearn how to do some stuff in Reaper since it has been ages since I've done any recording. Used the strat with the Sovereign O/D. Sounds a bit metallic to me probably should have played around with the tone a bit more :shrug:

I think I worked out a key that works...whether it was correct or not also an :shrug: I had a couple of choices but this seemed to sound best so I went with what sounded best...seems like a good idea :grin:

Sweet Man, glad to hear you back in action!

Just got a chance to listen to the Saucy jam mnewb. Very well done. The keyboard stuff is coming along really well. I recall from HCEG that this is something relatively new to you

Back