MWGL Official Walking Dead Thread

I think I'm caught up on season 5 (two episodes so far right?)

Episode 1 was fantastic. Episode 2 just felt like the return of the governor returns and bob nom nom nom.

Just finished the episode with the young sisters. That was a sad one. I had expected a suicide, not a homicide.

7189d1413323815-walking-dead-season-five-keep-calm-just-look-flowers-11.png

What's with the dilly-dallying? We're in a whole other season now. We waited a long time for this new season. There are penalties for this kind of flagrant miscarriage of viewing habits. Justice must be served!

What's with the dilly-dallying? We're in a whole other season now. We waited a long time for this new season. There are penalties for this kind of flagrant miscarriage of viewing habits. Justice must be served!
dude, we are binge watching as fast as we can. We only got access to season 4 a week or so ago! :) We have already decided to launch into watching season 5 "on demand" as we don't have AMC directly, which will force me to watch commercials. I NEVER watch commercials. DVR or netflix all the way. So my commitment is there! :wink:

Then keep it to yourself until you catch up with the rest of the human race. True fans sit through the commercials. And never again tell me what you NEVER do as though you're The Queen of Sheba. You're not entitled to a perfect existence every moment of your life with your oversized t-shirts, loose fitting half pants, and your flip-flops. In my day we had tight fitting clothes, shoes with laces, three channels, and commercials forever, and blah, blah, blah...

So when does AMC allow you to watch the episode online without logging in? We were able to watch "No Sanctuary", but cannot watch "Strangers" yet. It did not seem that we had to wait so long to watch the first one, but that it is taking forever to be able to watch the second episode.

So, this train ended. The online options at AMC online are gone, and I'll be hanged if I am going to pay for the next level of premium cable to get AMC. So I guess we will just wait for Netflix again.

Anyone know what this fuss is over AMC saying something about Direct TV endangering the Walking Dead? Guess it doesn't matter anyway. I'm out.

So, this train ended. The online options at AMC online are gone, and I'll be hanged if I am going to pay for the next level of premium cable to get AMC. So I guess we will just wait for Netflix again.

Anyone know what this fuss is over AMC saying something about Direct TV endangering the Walking Dead? Guess it doesn't matter anyway. I'm out.

Legal-alternative-cheaper-than-subscribing-to-AMC: pay per season or per episode via iTunes, Amazon, etc.

So I'm caught up on Season 5. Is it just me, or was the whole hospital community very poorly explained/written? I was so uninterested in that side of the plot.

Not giving too much away, but that lady cop was an awfully quick draw. WTF?

Back