MWGL Official Walking Dead Thread

smurfco

Meatus McPrepuce
I hope it's not too soon to start this, but we're a week out from the premiere of the new season. I probably won't check this thread until then, because I've still got to finish catching up with the last few episodes of season three.

I'm really looking forward to the new season. I really like the show.

The wife and I can't wait for it to start back up. After Breaking Bad ended, we have nothing on tv until it starts back up.

Yeah, solid show. I need to go back and rewatch the last few episodes of the last season, I don't really remember them that well.

Alright, I finally got caught up to speed after a five episode marathon last night.

SPOILERS

I don't know why but for some reason Merle's final scene with Darryl really got to me. Something about it was incredibly spooky.

Not sure how I feel about this "flu" thing now, seems kinda contrived.

Did I miss something? Where the hell is the Governor?

*SPOILERS*

So, cannibals huh? That's a new twist. OMG, Zombies trying to eat me. OMG, not zombies trying to eat me.

:embarrassed:mgonoes:

And what's with all the child violence this season? Child on child killing, child execution, and now child Deliverance (attempted)? Christ.

In fairness though, I think that season 4.5 has been the best bit so far. Really good stuff, and I'm excited for season 5.

So...how about all that cannibalism?

S4T_Bob_Car.png

I am closing in on the end of last season on Netflix, with the boys. Glen was just looking at a sign to Terminus at the end of last episode we watched last night. We don't have AMC on cable, so once we are done with this last season, we will have to wait.

So far, this season seems to be up on the action and excitement over past years. I liked the last few episodes a lot, and hope they stay on this path, rather than develop a new love interest for Rick, or a long debate about leaving or staying on a farm.

So far, this season seems to be up on the action and excitement over past years. I liked the last few episodes a lot, and hope they stay on this path, rather than develop a new love interest for Rick, or a long debate about leaving or staying on a farm.
Honestly, I just tell people to skip season 2, save for the first and last episodes. I think that 4.5 and, so far, 5, have been the best by far.

Back