MWGL Official Breaking Bad Thread

I thought it was a great ending. Considering how any loose ends needed tied up I can't think of a single character who didn't get the ending they deserved.

I think it's testament to the writing that in this last series I've HATED Walt so much but in the space of that last episode they managed to make him sympathetic and almost have some form of redemption.

I'm going to watch it again tonight because I'd had a few drinks last night and I want to take it all in but I really can't think of a better way they could have finished it.

DSC_0005c.jpg

abq_10-12_0137.jpg

dmn, you should have shaved your head, shaved the beard down to a goatee, and wore a Heisenberg hat for that shot.

I've got a photo of the Dog House somewhere, just not a particularly good one. I'll have to take another.

I keep meaning to drive by Jesse and Hank's places and take a photo but I always get sidetracked. Maybe this weekend.

Walt Jr is going to use the money to put himself through school to become a biochemist with the intent of curing his disease. Meanwhile, due to her constant chain smoking, Skyler winds up dying from lung cancer herself in a cruel twist of irony and leaving him all alone to care for Hollie who is now a rebellious teenager hanging with the wrong crowd. Eventually, Hollie is gunned down while accompanying her low life friends to a drug deal that goes south.

Years later, Jesse, now very much the Sith Emperor of the meth world, shows up and convinces a now completely beat down Walt Jr to join him in building an entirely new and more powerful Death Star... er.. I mean meth empire.

Much fun ensues.

Together, they can rule the Galaxy.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

Except for the fact that Vince Gilligan pretty much explained the ending on Talking Bad. It is a cool theory though.
Norm addressed that. I have to watch the talking bad tonight. I meant to watch it last night but I forgot to.

I don't know about that dream theory. I guess it is possible, but why not make the most epic ending ever by flashing back to a dead walt in the volvo while police investigate the scene, or a moment of life and final consciousness from Walt back in the car after he dies in the meth lab? The cryptic hidden ending doesn't really make much sense to me. I suppose you can end anything like the Newhart ending or JR being shot, but in those cases there is a reveal. Why hide a super cleaver plot twist from viewers?

They're really gonna hang the plane crash on Walt?

Harsh bro, harsh.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

Yeah, the plane crash is a bit of a stretch. I guess he did kill the dude's daughter. That whole plot ark, with all the bear/eye in the pool foreshadowing and symbolism, seemed a bit unnecessary.

Back