MWGL forum motivational video.

BS555

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Please watch this very intently. Substitute in "We are we are MWGL forum." I believe this will raise the bar of quality posting after as little as just one viewing.

That sort of stuff just NEVER works for me. I am an employee, i do labor, i get paid for it.

I probably would have made a scene. :embarrassed:

Please watch this very intently. Substitute in "We are we are MWGL forum." I believe this will raise the bar of quality posting after as little as just one viewing.

Agreed. Get in lockstep people.
Sing along!!

"We are we are Mark Wein Guitar lessons"

Consider the awkward meter as a learning experience.
Zappa never worried about that crap.

I’d kill myself before I’d do that for money.

Good thing I married a lawyer.

Well, if you're not giving them enough money to motivate them, you have to go with something else. I do think a better wage would be more effective than that song.

I work for a HUGE information company ( until December by my own choice) and they actually do this shit. And then threaten you if you question their process.
You work for us but you are entrepreneurs! Grow your personal brand but tie it directly to us! You have a Facebook account? You must mention us in anything you do that involves your work!
Making you reapply for your current position? Yes, we are, but you can't solicit work on your PERSONAL website.

FUCK THAT.

Back