Mrs w brought me home a car to test drive.

Yeah I like the look of those. Hope all your gear fits! I Know what you mean about the Suburban. My 10yr old Suburban is the shop today. But I keep it as I keep thinkin I'll get the fam to go camping soon and can impress all the folks with my mad guitar skills at the camp fire. :)

Manual transmission option or auto only?

Both although I'd be getting the Automatic so that Mrs W can drive it. I miss having manual though.

Yeah I like the look of those. Hope all your gear fits! I Know what you mean about the Suburban. My 10yr old Suburban is the shop today. But I keep it as I keep thinkin I'll get the fam to go camping soon and can impress all the folks with my mad guitar skills at the camp fire. :)

I think spending $900 on a fuel pump really soured me on the Suburban. If I'm going to spend that much money on a car it might as well have a warranty.

It looks cool, but is it a 4 door? I have to have a 4 door for the next 12 years or so.

It looks cool, but is it a 4 door? I have to have a 4 door for the next 12 years or so.

It's a 3 door plus hatchback. I wouldn't do this if both my kids weren't already into their booster seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both although I'd be getting the Automatic so that Mrs W can drive it. I miss having manual though.

I'm not actively hunting because my Scion is only 8 and still has under 100k on it, but you have definitely piqued my interest for manual w/turbo.

It's a 3 door plus hatchback. I wouldn't do this if both my kids weren't already into their booster seats.

My youngest just out grew the booster. I think a 3 door could work for me, but I am leaning towards hybrid or electric. Gas is almost at $4 a gallon here and I am sick of paying that for it. My dad gets over 50 mpg in his Prius and I am driving all over the place these days.

My youngest just out grew the booster. I think a 3 door could work for me, but I am leaning towards hybrid or electric. Gas is almost at $4 a gallon here and I am sick of paying that for it. My dad gets over 50 mpg in his Prius and I am driving all over the place these days.

Look at the sonata hybrid. They are giving a lifetime warranty on the battery. That alone puts it ahead of the Prius. That's what mrs w currently drives and its a great car.

Look at the sonata hybrid. They are giving a lifetime warranty on the battery. That alone puts it ahead of the Prius. That's what mrs w currently drives and its a great car.

Thanks, I will. It is going to be a few years until I buy, i still owe too much on my current car.

Thanks, I will. It is going to be a few years until I buy, i still owe too much on my current car.

ALl kinds of things can happen by then, too....I wish they'd come out with a Hybrid SOnata wagon. That would be the perfect family/gig machine for me but I don't see it happening.

ALl kinds of things can happen by then, too....I wish they'd come out with a Hybrid SOnata wagon. That would be the perfect family/gig machine for me but I don't see it happening.

I'm still waiting on the Sonata Arctica model, myself :)

Does that Veloster work for you or are you going to try out the Elantra hatchback?

I'm still waiting on the Sonata Arctica model, myself :)

Does that Veloster work for you or are you going to try out the Elantra hatchback?

We're going to try the elantra hatchback too. It's probably going to be a better (if more boring) choice.

Why don't you get a Santa Fe?

2013-Hyundai-Santa-Fe-Sport-driving-large-thumb-598xauto-5219.jpg

or a Tuscon?

Hyundai_Tucson_IX_2010.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to keep the payment down.

Just pulled up to pick my wife up from work and I guess this is a prototype fuel cell car parked in front:

zuqeneta.jpg

Back