Mrs Baimun mojo request...

baimun

Funkasaurus Rex
Some of you may remember the series of surgeries she had a few years ago that resulted in her large intestine being removed and reconstructive surgery afterwards.

We have been back and forth to her Chicago doctors this week because of an infection in her tailbone. She's now checked into a local hospital for IV antibiotics.

Theyre now saying she possibly has crohns disease even though she's not had symptoms. She may well end up with a series of surgeries reversing what she had done two years ago. She's understandably upset and there's only so much I can do for her.

Much mojo out to her and you and the family. That sounds like a lot to deal with and I hope things work out well.

I hope it isn't crohn's disease. That's a painful condition to have. Much mojo to you and Mrs. B.

From my experiences with Mrs. T's many surgeries, the best thing we can do is assure that this changes nothing other than increasing our commitment to love and take good care of them. That goes a long way in removing doubt and fear that a woman has about such things.

Sorry to hear about that - I hope they get it all sorted and this is the end of having to deal with it.

Major mojo out your way. Hopefully it's something that can be fixed without her having to endure a bunch more surgeries.

Back