More on Bob Mould (with a little foo fighters content too)

http://www.hitfix.com/immaculate-no...-silver-age-the-foo-fighters-and-gay-politics

Good, interesting interview. A couple of years old now, but touching on music industry, inspiration for his more recent stuff, playing with the Foo Fighters (he likes hanging with Pat Smear. I think I would have a ton of fun hanging with the two of them.), and such like that.

Enjoy, and if you have any other good interviews or vids to share that I might like, please do.

Reactions: Tig
I've liked Mould back into the 80s with Husker Du -- great songwriting, and I especially love his 1990 album "Black Sheets of Rain" -- some wonderful, angry music!

That interview is from back when Silver Age came out. That is a great freakin album. If you like Bob and don't own it, you should get it. It is probably the best thing he has put out which is saying something.

Reactions: Tig
That interview is from back when Silver Age came out. That is a great freakin album. If you like Bob and don't own it, you should get it. It is probably the best thing he has put out which is saying something.

yeah, I saw it was a couple years old and when that album came out. At your recommendation I ordered Silver Age at the same time I ordered Beauty and Ruin. Good stuff!

Back