Mojo Hand Fx Iron Bell‏ Fuzz

I always get a fuzz and then never seem to be able to use it...

Same for me, fuzz never seems to work. I find overdrive works for me but my new amp (PRS 2 Channel H) is likely going to change that. I've never owned an amp that sounds like this one. Still trying to figure out how to use it...

[video=youtube_share;m6WQM8i3jyE]http://youtu.be/m6WQM8i3jyE[/video]

One interesting thing I noticed in the demo. I hear a lot of tones I would associate with neck pickups but he's playing on the bridge pickup. Of course, without seeing the amp settings though I'm not entirely sure what that means.

you'll be able to sell it for the bro deal price i give you. :embarrassed:

:)

We'll see. My December turned into a giant shit sandwich yesterday and I'm not sure how its going to shake out. At least I didn't burn the studio down. Yesterdays small bit of good luck.

Same for me, fuzz never seems to work. I find overdrive works for me but my new amp (PRS 2 Channel H) is likely going to change that. I've never owned an amp that sounds like this one. Still trying to figure out how to use it...

For me they really need to fit the amp.

So what was the deal with the ozone smell?

I'm pretty sure it was one of my two Furman Power Conditioners. I pulled the plug on the rack they are in and the smell went away after an hour or so. They are both close to 20 years old and ne of them has stayed powered on 24 hours a day for the last three years or so. I'm assuming something finally went out and started shorting or heating up. If this had happened on a Saturday afternoon after we left for the weekend it would have been a disaster.

I'm pretty sure it was one of my two Furman Power Conditioners. I pulled the plug on the rack they are in and the smell went away after an hour or so. They are both close to 20 years old and ne of them has stayed powered on 24 hours a day for the last three years or so. I'm assuming something finally went out and started shorting or heating up. If this had happened on a Saturday afternoon after we left for the weekend it would have been a disaster.

Damn... I hope you bought Powerball tix. Or maybe that was your lucky strike this week.

Damn... I hope you bought Powerball tix. Or maybe that was your lucky strike this week.

considering what else happened last night it was my only bit of luck. Some days owning your own business is the best thing ever and other days its like shitting a pineapple sideways.

considering what else happened last night it was my only bit of luck. Some days owning your own business is the best thing ever and other days its like shitting a pineapple sideways.

I won't ask about that one, but mojo. I was self-employed from 1991-1997 and got a taste of some of those days. OTOH, I wouldn't trade my experience for anything.

[video=youtube_share;kuPdApSx2P0]http://youtu.be/kuPdApSx2P0[/video]

Here's another good video demo. Fuck it....I'm gonna use the "Bill Me Later" on my Paypal and pay for it in small chunks. Maybe I can get it before rehearsal on Tuesday :)

Estimated delivery: Between Monday, Dec. 3 and Tuesday, Dec. 4

:embarrassed:

I actually put away some money for the new Barber but I have an UNLTD for recording (and Scots LTS SIlver still) but theres some stuff I'd really like to try with the fuzz that my Mark II just isn't cutting it.

Back