MOJO FOR ANDY

I was glad to pop in and find this was a positive follow up thread. I thought for a minute something happened. Congrats on the forward progress!

Same here. What a difference a year makes. Good to hear things are going your way, and congrats on the engagement. :thu: I must have missed that announcement.

Thanks guys! Last few days have been a blur. I'm taking it pretty easy today; we got all the big furniture in, so I'm doing light stuff and just petting away little things. Yesterday's Fitbit readout:

13516594_10201890805667274_4443066862515843791_n.jpg

Spent most of this morning in the ER, mostly as a precautionary measure. I thought I had bruised a rib when working on the house and that's why my chest had been sore, but I started having some breathing problems and an elevated heart rate yesterday. My doc told me that if I had any of those sorts of issues that I need to go the ER first and have them check for a clot before even calling him. They did an ultrasound of my leg, and a CT of my lungs and they were clot free. They did an EKG which came back fine, but my blood pressure kept bottoming out and I got kind of dizzy. They want me to see my GP and get a stress test just to be on the safe side, but they said it did sound like just very deep muscle pain or possibly a bruised rib. It's good to know that there's no clot and my heart seems fine, but I guess a stress test should tell me more.

Back