MOJO FOR ANDY

Hi everyboy...

still hard to type much, but ki appreciate the well-welshes an d mojo. Im out of ICU AND IF I'm ljuxmynIll get to go home tomorrow. :)

Awesome post. Great to hear from you and your subsequent posts all seem like reasonably good news. Continued mojo and prayers for you. Now, I just want to find some of those well-welshes. :wink:

2597532_f520.jpg

2597541_f520.jpg

2597551_f260.jpg

2597529_f520.jpg

2597539_f260.jpg

madeira-product.png

8 Month Update:

Had an ultrasound today and they found no further evidence of the clot. I'll finish out my run on my blood thinner and then should be 100% back to my normal terrible self. :embarrassed:

Awesome. Now its time to head on a trip to DC and 9:30 club show.

So it's been a year.

A year ago I was in a hospital bed, having just barely passed my Save vs. Death. Today my fiancee Ashlee and I are moving into our new home together. I wish I could come up with some circle of life wisdom or something, but I guess this is more of a reminder that you never know what can happen in a year. Thanks to you guys for all the mojo over the last year... I really don't know how to thank you guys and let you know how much I appreciate you all.

Here's the real question.... Has she seen the pic of your buggy with the yield triangle on the back?

Congrats on this entire year buddy. BTW, did you see that Leslie Kitt is moving back to our area? I invited her and Violet out to one of our shows.

Here's the real question.... Has she seen the pic of your buggy with the yield triangle on the back?

Congrats on this entire year buddy. BTW, did you see that Leslie Kitt is moving back to our area? I invited her and Violet out to one of our shows.

I love Ashlee dearly, but when I was car-less and she was driving me to and fro, she hit the SAME EXACT CURB every weekend on the way back from CrossFit. I'll wield my Yield sign with pride. :wink:

Good on ya man! Time can be a bitch and a blessing!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I was glad to pop in and find this was a positive follow up thread. I thought for a minute something happened. Congrats on the forward progress!

Back