MOJO FOR ANDY

Continued prayer and mojo. I am glad they are not taking this lightly. I have had two friends die from blood clots. Hang in their Andy. May drug addled dreams of hot redheads at Jason Isbell shows help you rest well.

I'm just saying...I have had enough of surgery and hospitals and ICU and all the rest of that shit for a good long fucking time...

Andy, my brother, you get better, get home, and live to a ripe old age after a lifetime of music and sex and general debauchery...

That is an order, phucker...cop0

This sort of setback would blow goats under any circumstances, but it really sucks when the guy has been making such a kickass effort to get healthy.

Any updates?

I texted with Andy a couple of hours ago. He's still in pain, but was able to sleep last night. No updates from the doctors yet. But he seems to be in good spirits.

This sort of setback would blow goats under any circumstances, but it really sucks when the guy has been making such a kickass effort to get healthy.

I talked with him about that last night. My own view is that while this sucks, he's far better equipped to deal with this situation now than he was a year ago. Especially the recovery, any physical therapy he may need, and the other adjustments he'll have to make for the foreseeable future.

Back