Modified my Zach Myers

PunkKitty

The fates already f'ked me sideways
1791254420681.png


I added a Ghost piezo system. The pickups are a Gibson 57 Classic with a unoriented A5 magnet and a Gibson 57+ with a A4 magnet. Each pickup is connected to a Seymour Duncan Triple Shot pickup ring. Output for the magnetic pickups go through the toggle switch and then to a Bartolini AGMPBoo buffer preamp. The piezo pickups for each string plug directly into the preamp. Output goes to a balance pot and then to a master volume and tone. I was going to put in two volumes with 2 tones, but some issues came up with wiring that I eventually traced to a bad toggle switch. The fourth pot isn't attached to anything. I used 25k pots with a 0.47 mfd cap. It sounds great. And with the balance pot I can easily mix the two signals.
 
Back
Top